Terms and Conditions
This Agreement (“Agreement”) governs the terms and conditions under which any transactions occur under this Site, www.keystoness.com. (“Site”) between you (“User”) and Keystone Self Storage, Route 33 Self Storage, Storhouse At Paxton Street, and Trexlertown Self Storage (“Seller”).
By accessing and using the Site, User accepts and agrees to be legally bound by this Agreement. If User does not agree with all of the terms of this Agreement, User must discontinue access to and use of the Site. Seller reserves the right to change or otherwise modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement without prior notice at any time, and your continued access or use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement.
1. Although Seller will make every effort to provide accurate information, the content of this website may contain inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. Therefore, information on this website is provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty of any kind. Hours and amenities may vary by location.
2. The photographs shown on the website are for information purposes only. Although every effort is made to ensure that the photographs, graphic images and text used to illustrate the displayed storage facility provide as accurate an impression as possible of the facility and spaces, variations may occur. User may not make any claim in this respect.
3. Seller shall not be held responsible for the non-fulfillment or inadequate fulfillment of the reservation, lease or payment in the event of a force majeure, actions of third parties, actions that cannot be controlled by Seller, such as unavailability of the Internet network, no access to the website, external intrusion or computer viruses.
4. Seller accepts no responsibility for any indirect damage as a result, in particular loss of earnings or actions of third parties.
5. Prices shown are only valid during the period stated on the website. Pricing information and specials may also be changed or discontinued at any time without notice.
6. All rent is due on the Anniversary date. If User’s unit is occupied on or after the Anniversary date, full rent is due for that month. If User’s unit is occupied after that day of the month, no refunds will be given.
7. Online payments are final. No refunds or credits will be issued for any online transaction.
8. Payments may take up to 72 hours to process and clear the status of the account for all accounts that are 30 days or more past due.
9. All accounts that are 65 days or more past due will not be able to use the online payment feature. User must contact the manager directly to clear the status of their account.
10. Any reservation, lease or payment that is irregular, ineffective, incomplete or fraudulent for any reason attributable to User will lead to cancellation of the reservation, lease or payment at the User’s expense.